Welcome to the Sweet Life!
Welcome to Sweet Life Chocolates. You have a fabulous chocolate experience waiting for you. We’re really excited about 2016. Our line of artisan chocolates will have more color and exciting new flavors. Imagine the perfect tart lemon cream center encased in lovely bittersweet chocolate. Or our newest flavor – a beautiful lingonberry basalmic vinegar enrobed in a decadent white chocolate. Imagine finding all this beautifully gift-boxed and ready to send. These delights are made completely by hand with only the purest ingredients and will satisfy true chocolate lover’s longings for a quality experience. Indulge yourself and those you love. Over the next few weeks, new photos and flavors will appear as we get ready to launch our new flavors and look!
MORE PEOPLE DISCOVER HAPPINESS!
- The truffles are becoming world travelers having traveled to Bhutan and Nepal recently helping Judie J. make friends along the way.
- For several years they traveled along on Lonnie Dupre’s ONE WORLD EXPEDITION to climb Mt McKinley. Congratulations Lonnie on reaching the summit!
- The El Paso Times Style Magazine declared us, “By far, the best discovery of the week-end– a reason enough to make the hour and a half drive from El Paso. Trust me, save room for these treats. They are a must-have– worth every penny, every calorie and every drop of gasoline left along Interstate 10.”
- We were thrilled to be invited by Bon Appetite Magazine to be a part of the dessert for a dinner party photo shoot. The dark chocolate chili truffle was paired with a tequila ice cream to everyone’s delight.
- As some of you know Sweet Life Truffles were chosen by Michael Green, wine consultant for Gourmet Magazine, for the Gourmet Institute Perfect Pairings Seminar.
Every year more people discover the happiness you already know if you’ve had a Sweet Life Chocolate.